帖子 34
威望 78
艺术币 74
阅读权限 20
注册 2012-1-6
状态 离线
发表于 2012-2-8 15:26  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 

canada goose parka women Oh deer, I think I love y

the zoo relented and promised it would let long hair and chunzi "live happily ever after".
"the baby sheep needs care from both parents," he said. "since the sheep and the deer are not able to have kids,uggs australia uk, we decided to separate them."

long hair the ram and chunzi the doe share an intimate moment. provided to china daily
as he was being dragged away from his lover, he became furious and banged on the fence separating them, trying to get close to her again.
"we won't do anything to separate them. they will be together," li said.
she was equally desperate, and with all her efforts squeezed through the fence and rushed to him.
"sex between different species of animals is not natural," argued long yongcheng from the us-based nature conservancy.
"i've seen that many times. i know they usually do it in the morning."
the zoo manager vowed not to separate them even when some netizens said they were offended by the photos. but after long hair fathered a baby lamb with the only female sheep in the zoo last weekend, the manager changed his mind.
"long hair even hurt his baby and the female sheep with his horns. it scared us," li said. "and chunzi has been trying to lick long hair through the fence."

"the sheep and the deer have been in love with each other since last year,pink ugg," li li, a staff member with the zoo, told china daily.
in fact, the couple is not even human. he is a two-year-old ram, she a three-year-old doe. they have been living together in the yunnan wild animal park.
cai yue, a beijing-based animal lover,ugg short classic, is one of the fanatic web followers of the unusual love affair.
"chunzi is the prettiest deer among the six," said liu gencheng, a 24-year-old keeper in the zoo who has been taking care of the couple for more than a year. "she was chased by other bucks. but chunzi loves playing with long hair the most. the two have spent a lot of time together since they were little."
"when i first learned the news, i thought this might be a joke," cai told china daily. "but when i saw these photos, the love in their eyes touched my heart."
no, this was not a passionate romeo-and-juliet love scene.
to answer the doubts, li watched the pair closely for four days and finally caught them together on film. he then posted the photos on the website.
however, the separation, which lasted for more than two hours on friday, was like a dramatic scene from a love story.
in a fenced area about half the size of a basketball court, six deer and three sheep are kept at the zoo. the amorous ram, known as long hair, has fascinated the doe, chunzi, since they were little.
thousands, including some celebrities, left their comments. many gave their blessings but some, in particular animal experts, left doubts.
a sweet kiss followed.
liu said he did not make a big deal out of it when he discovered the couple was regularly having sex over the past year.
2011-12-04 17:24:29.0zhang yue and guo anfeioh deer, i think i love youkiss romeo-and-juliet1811049493people2@usa/enpproperty-->
the zoo's plan was to form a "normal family" for long hair, letting him live with the female sheep and his baby instead of staying with chunzi all the time.
"this is hard to believe," said lingxiang, who has worked as a vet for more than 10 years. "my colleagues and i have never seen sex between two different species of animals."
it was only two weeks ago that the zoo's vet, liu lingxiang, accidentally spotted the two having sex, and immediately reported it to the zoo manager.
there was no word, however,canada goose parka women, on what the female sheep thought of the arrangement.
the pair became famous after the local tv channel reported their relationship. and they became a national topic after pictures showing their intimacy were posted on the zoo's micro blog.
kunming - it was a friday morning and two lovers were going through a heart-searing breakup.
related articles:

http://www.gofrengo.com/index.php?do=/tingwen71/blog/ugg-boots-clearance-build-your-own-rss-atom-feed-app-it-8217s/

http://bbs.bestb2b.com/photo.php

顶部
ibdectwo
哈密瓜

UID 18839
精华 0
积分 224
帖子 217
威望 224
艺术币 430
阅读权限 30
注册 2012-1-6
状态 离线
发表于 2012-2-29 02:50  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
那四名巡警接到了新的出警任务

11月18日,家属将死者尸体抬上警车。

11月18日,家属将死者尸体抬上警车。

11月18日,家属将死者尸体抬上警车。
11月18日,家属将死者尸体抬上警车。2011年11月20日,四川泸州古蔺金兰大道公务员离奇死亡事件有了新的进展,在征得家属同意的前提下,古蔺县委、县政府成立的联合调查组邀请了泸州医学院病理研究所的三名专家对死者开始进行尸检。当事人离奇死亡之谜有望在15个工作日后真相大白。
四名当事巡警暂停工作 泸州医学院介入尸检
●当事四名巡警之所以在事发后离开现场,是因为接到了新的出警任务,但现场一直有警力在出警;
●凌晨2点之后的视频之所以漆黑一片,是因为视频监控故障所致。
●调查组邀请了泸州医学院病理研究所三名专家开始对死者进行尸检。为了保证整个过程的公开公正,调查组还答应2—3名家属代表在场。
2011年11月20日,四川泸州古蔺金兰大道公务员离奇死亡事件有了新的进展,在征得家属同意的前提下,古蔺县委、县政府成立的联合调查组邀请了泸州医学院病理研究所的三名专家对死者开始进行尸检。当事人离奇死亡之谜有望在15个工作日后真相大白。
同时,对于家属反映较为强烈的两个疑点,警方也一一作出了回应:第一,四名巡警之所以在事发后离开现场,是因为接到了新的出警任务,casque beats,但现场一直有警力在出警;第二,凌晨2点之后的视频之所以漆黑一片,piumini moncler,是因为视频监控故障所致。
警方回应家属两大质疑
【疑点一】
巡警为何事发离开现场?接到新的出警任务现场一直有警力在
当晚,死者袁路图的多名家属都先后赶到了现场,coach outlet。事后,“当时警察的离开让我们很难接受,于是才有了将尸体抬上警车的行为。”昨日下午,死者的弟弟袁平英告诉记者,家人都希望当事警察能站出来详细介绍情况,所以坚决不愿意将死者送往殡仪馆,并因此引发了其后长达数小时的“拉锯战”。
袁平英称,abercrombie,他虽然没有亲眼见到哥哥与警察之间的争执过程,但从嫂子李华和围观群众口中得知,事情的发生与四名巡警执法有关。据记者了解,最先到现场的警车上当时共有4名警察(其中可能有协警人员),但是这辆巡警车是常规巡逻经过,并不是接到袁路图的报警后,前来处理道路拥堵的。这几位巡警,见到路边违规停放了一辆轿车,franklin marshall,所以他们要求车主,也就是死者袁路图挪车,moncler。双方在随后的酒测中引发了争执,袁路图突然倒地死亡。
记者从古蔺警方获悉,当时,110民警和交警也随后赶来参与了警情处理,那四名巡警接到了新的出警任务,离开现场继续巡逻。而记者从古蔺警方出具的视频资料中看到,交警在当事人发生意外后,拨打了120求助电话。“警察不可能见死不救,也不可能全部离开现场。”古蔺县公安局政委罗永超介绍说,当时围观群众太多,110民警和交警一直在现场维持秩序和疏导交通,所以家属质疑的警察消失一说并不成立。
【疑点二】
录像模糊不清?视频监控故障通知了维修人员
当家属将死者尸体放置在警车上后,现场一直处于僵持状态。大约凌晨两点左右,一辆电信维修车辆出现在了现场。袁平英说,moncler,突然而来的监控维修人员引起了家人的警觉,在众人的强烈反对下,维修车最终折返。
从监控录像看,凌晨两点以后的视频却模糊不清,效果很糟糕,那之后,发生了严重冲突。
对于这一插曲,罗永超则给出了明确答复。他说,维修车的确是警方协调电信派出的,任务是为了维修监控。事情发生后,调度室一直有民警在守候,在发现监控出现异常后,警方才做出反应,“视频突然变得模糊,为了有效保存证据,我们才通知了维修人员。”
记者在监控录像中看到,这个位于县工商局门口的摄像头监控效果较好,abercrombie france,基本能看清事发现场来往的民警和大批围观的群众。但凌晨两点以后的视频却模糊不清,效果很糟糕。对于警方提出的维修故障一说,casque dr dre,死者家属表示难以置信,正是凌晨两点以后,发生了严重冲突。
“为了保证证据的绝对安全,coach handbags,我们在提取录像储存资料时也进行了监督拍摄。”调查组有关负责人在向记者介绍监控视频相关情况时说,家属也近距离监督了整个过程,观看并拍摄了提取过程。
最新进展
第三方介入尸检半月后出结果
20日上午,在征得家属同意的前提下,调查组邀请了泸州医学院病理研究所三名专家开始对死者进行尸检。为了保证整个过程的公开公正,调查组还答应2—3名家属代表在场。据记者了解,尸检工作已经于当日早上9点在麒麟山殡仪馆进行,但结果尚需15个工作日之后才能出。多名家属在接受记者采访时表示,期待尸检结果能揭开事实真相。
对于调查组提出安置灵堂、火化尸体的建议,家属并没有接受。而记者从事件调查组获悉,古蔺警方已经对四名巡警人员暂停工作安排接受调查,但具体处理情况要看进一步的调查和尸检报告的综合结果。

123?上一页下一页?
相关的主题文章:

欢迎发表评论我要评论

但是都无权暗示、鼓励甚至帮助孩子作出大额捐赠的决定

这还不是英超收视率最高的比赛

government doesn't believe in climate change. the argentine government practices what we call 'negation.' for one reason or another it follows those theories or political ideas that say that nothing has been proven convincingly enough for them to change their behavior, to change their policies. so their energy policy is simply more of the same."

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 01:43

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.079685 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP