威望 1273
艺术币 1234
阅读权限 100
注册 2007-2-8
状态 离线
发表于 2011-10-19 12:58  资料  个人空间  短消息  加为好友 
百年风云-壮志丹青——纪念辛亥革命100周年美术作品展

2011年10月1日,“百年风云-壮志丹青——纪念辛亥革命100周年美术作品展”将在中国美术馆1-9号展厅展出。本次展览由中华人民共和国文化部主办。

辛亥革命是20世纪中国所发生的第一次历史性巨变,它推翻了清王朝的封建统治,结束了在中国延续几千年的君主专制制度,极大地推动了中华民族的思想解放,促进了中华民族的觉醒,开始了比较完全意义上的反帝反封建的民族民主革命,打开了中国社会进步的大门,反映了中国人民争取民族独立、振兴中华的深切愿望,是中国人民改变自己命运而奋起革命的一个伟大里程碑。在我国历史发展进程中具有深刻而久远的重大意义。

以艺术形式表现重大历史主题特别是以美术形式讴歌人民群众在推动历史变革中表现出的爱国主义精神,以及杰出人物在历史变革中发挥的重要作用,是我国美术的优秀传统。

本次展览以篇章形式构成“追怀”、“壮志”、“心声”三个版块。作品类型包括中国画、书法、油画、版画、雕塑、水彩画等300余件。汇集了中国美术馆及相关艺术机构收藏的反映辛亥革命历史风云的主题性创作;展示了辛亥革命名家和历史文化名人的丹青墨迹;展现了海内外当代书画艺术家等炎黄儿女盼望祖国统一和中华振兴的家国情怀。

据悉,此次展览将展至2011年10月22日。

查看积分策略说明
附件
2011-10-19 12:58
无标题.bmp (611.56 KB)

顶部
[广告]
paipai
西瓜

UID 17
精华 19
积分 1273
帖子 313
威望 1273
艺术币 1234
阅读权限 100
注册 2007-2-8
状态 离线
发表于 2011-10-19 13:01  资料  个人空间  短消息  加为好友 
今年拍的辛亥革命电影还不错

顶部
chunqing8316
芝麻

UID 18884
精华 0
积分 11
帖子 2
威望 11
艺术币 12
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-1-9
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-15 18:10  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 

sac longchamp bijoux pandora 2S

(agencies),louis vuitton pas cher
updated: 2009-04-14 17:08
kamien pomorski, poland?-- survivors of a flame that slew 21 folk by a three-story harbor for outcast families surrounded poland on monday depicted a fast-moving inferno that forced some apt leap from windows into trees.

six of the sufferers were kid and afresh 20 folk were injured,most of whom sustained broken bones backward leaping from the building apt flee the blaze amid the northwestern city of kamien pomorski.

poland's president meanwhile,sac longchamp, raised questions almost whether the building met blaze regulations. he suggested flammable construction material may have contributed to the fire's speed and intensity.

survivor accounts seemed to advocate that.

"i couldn't breathe so i opened the window and looked out, and the gate was aboard burn for it was essentially made of periodical a survivor told reporters by the scene among footage shown aboard tvn24 tv the nation's 24-hour newspaper aisle.

"i put my jeans on and boots, and a friend gave me a jacket,モンクレール女性, and there wasn't whichever extra time because it was scalding favor a torch. some folk jumped into the trees,バーバリー レーベル," the unidentified middle-aged male said.

the reason of the fire which began nearly 1 am (2300 gmt sunday), was below investigation. the building is owned along the shire administration.

"if the building burns at that fast a rate, and if none gushed gasoline over the all building and set it alight aboard purpose and that theory doesn't exist right instantly,subsequently there have to have been some fundamental flaw among the construction," president lech kaczynski told reporters after visiting the site.

police and flame investigators continued apt comb amongst the building's smoldering shell late monday surrounded search of clues.

the first floor was established of concrete and the height two layers had a metal siteline but officials mentioned the walls emerged apt be made from a extremely flammable material.

footage broadcast aboard tvn24 television taken when firefighters first arrived showed the building devoured within flames. later video showed firefighters picking through the building's blackened,モンクレール, gutted shell with axes.

it was never immediately explicit what agitate systems the building had. the building was unlikely apt have had cigarette detectors,but likely did have a sprinkler system, national flame department spokesman pawel fratczak mentioned.

fratczak likewise said it was poland's deadliest fire since 55 folk were slew surrounded an october 1980 blaze by a psychiatric hospital surrounded gorna grupa among central poland.

police mentioned the death toll could still rise as eleven folk are unaccounted for there were 77 folk registered as dwellers amid the building at the period of the blaze.

but fratczak threw mistrust onto that diagram saying firefighters quested all three floors and everything left among them, such as burnt furniture, and we didn't find any remains."

prosecutors said they would use dna tests to identify the charred bodies of those who perished.

two of the injured were being treated as burns, including one 8-month-old baby the injuries were never considered life-threatening.

"i'm within shock the maximum essential thing is that we're alive and that the kids are alive," a female lying amid a hospital mattress with burns apparent aboard her face told tvn24 amongst tears.

"i'm just perturbed what happens swiftly we lost everything. we have nothing. i wish there namely somebody who ambition aid never only us,merely everyone who has suffered from this for this namely really a catastrophe"

prime minister donald tusk inspected the abuse early monday, and promised assist for those who fled the blaze. many of the dwellers had been living along the asylum for a long period as they waited for a lasting dormitory surrounded poland's compact public housing network.

"the assistance want be full and aspiration guarantee the housing absences of those who survived this disaster," tusk told journalists amid front of the still smoking building. "the maximum important thing is apt assistance those who survived."

the building surrounded kamien pomorksi,bijoux pandora,almost 370 miles (600 kilometers) northwest of warsaw and near the baltic sea coast, originally served as a bare-bones tavern as personnel within the region's gas fields. ownership of the building was transferred to the shire administration a few years antecedent.

the president declared three days of national mourning apt begin by midnight in memory of those who died.related topics articles:

sac gucci louis vuitton soldes 4k

sac louis vuitton sac louis vuitton 6h

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 02:29

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.095322 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP