帖子 2
威望 15
艺术币 13
阅读权限 10
注册 2011-10-21
状态 离线
发表于 2011-11-1 08:13  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
Look, you will do for you!

The boy fell in love with a girl,Ralph Lauren PoloShirts, the girl liked him, and gradually the two came together, living together, and when the boy's mouth to the girl's first kiss lips, the girl decided to set him in my entire life are related, so girls naughty asked: life you must not like other girls! then when I went to kill you!!! > So boys and girls together for almost three years, they would love each other, each other, but it was always better than people would like, bad luck has come to the happy lovers in this body, and gradually, boys to girls began to escape the cold. No longer then pet her, the girl seemed aware of anything, so he began questioning the boy, but the boy did not tell the reasons,prom dresses uk, and finally one day, the boy suddenly bring back a very stylish and sexy beautiful woman back , when the girl also trying to cheat themselves, they innocently asked: any reaction, just innocently sitting there, the girl did not dare look up at the boy, because she was afraid the tears would not help in the fall; she did not want the boys to see their tears, because she still believes the boy still love her. Then the boy said coldly: , silence. boy cold, said: tears still do not listen ........

fell after a long, saw the girl again, boy, is in the hospital, the difference is two people out of shape a thin , the girl is sad because,Paul Smith Ladies Bags, like he had gastritis, while the boys how it will appear in the hospital?? girl because the heart still love him, and worried,juicy couture tracksuits, so he quietly followed up .....
; There, a woman cried, the girl was crying, the girl once again shed a tear for the boy,Abercrombie Jackets, but the level attained during the last more sad, more hysterical, the girl sat in front of journeying down the tears stop out when she stood up, went to the table picked up the pen to paper to write something, then she smiled and picked up the mobile phone to call the boy's phone, Hello I would like to see him okay??? ask you for this opportunity please? the park, thank you the left, the girl looked at the boy away in silhouette, said to myself, can not bear .......
A few days later the boy to a heart transplant, he excited the woman said: ...
boy is really the heart transplant was successful, and he woke up to the girl on the phone was busy, but has no answer, once, twice, three times .... .. the boy has been playing this way, but no one has been received, the boy depressed, said: Come smile; . ; when the boy asked, said: the same. white cloth under the deceased, crying, quest is not so. you better forget Yeah baby! her! she is in love with her life, the boy looked blankly you !cry. looked at the girl that there is little blood on the clothes, looking at her hands white as snow, and suddenly the boy found the girl clutching a mass of paper, opened it and saw a girl wrote to his letter: Dear , sorry, please do not blame me, okay? I really love you, you are in the park waiting for me that day, I went to, but never showed up, I'll be behind you, I want to put you firmly in mind at all heart, because I think my next life we can together, though you did not fulfill its promise in this life, but I do not blame you, because I really love you, even if you do not love me, but my heart will be inside your body life, this position is occupied by anyone can not. dear, oh must be happy. I gave my all you happiness, but you must let the next life I'm happy, right? dear, do not promise my next life and then abandoned me please? life to fulfill the promise of our next life again. My dear, goodbye, I wish you happiness ...
! you wake up please? we start again, I was wrong, sorry, I have never not love you, baby! .. I was wrong !.... you come back, there is a soul sitting beside him with tears, happy to say: ..... it began to rain, the boy cried, the soul cried, God cried too ....

顶部
[广告]
moquknpujsia
苹果

UID 18254
精华 0
积分 177
帖子 167
威望 177
艺术币 344
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-12-3
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-10 01:55  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
感谢他们生了他

<一>
他身高一米七八,她身高一米五三。并不是完美的搭配。
她穿着高跟鞋陪他出席朋友的婚礼。回来后踢掉高跟鞋,无理地抱怨说你为什么要长那么高。
他跑过来帮她揉脚,摸到她小小的脚板心里多出的两个突兀的水泡,很心疼。
他轻声责怪说以后和他出去不要再穿高跟鞋了。
她说不穿的话他们俩身高太不配了。
他说怕什么,我觉得配就好了啊,franklin marshall
她低下头,轻轻地笑。
下一次,还是穿着高跟鞋陪他参加聚会,abercrombie and fitch。只是,不再抱怨。

<二>
晚上洗完澡,她穿着他宽大的柔软的条纹睡衣,坐在沙发上给他剪脚趾甲。他一边看着电视给她讲述剧情,一边往她嘴里递她喜欢的零食。

<三>
他下班回家,她在厨房做菜。
他放下公文包,扯掉领带,走进厨房环住她的腰。
她左手握着锅柄,右手握着勺子,头也不回地冲他嚷:去洗手去洗手,脏死了。
其实,她只是怕厨房里的油烟熏了上了一天的班已经很疲惫的他。

<四>
他出差,路上路过一个老的书摊,无意间发现了一本她一直在找却怎么也找不到的旧书。
他花了八块钱把那本书买下来,小心翼翼地放进自己公文包的最里层。
回家后,将它悄悄地放在书柜里她容易看到的地方。

<五>
在他的生日的时候,她会准备一桌丰盛的晚餐和两份礼物。
晚餐是给他和她的。
一份礼物是替他给他的父母的,感谢他们在多少年前的今天创造了他。
一份是她给他的父母的,感谢他们生了他,让她有机会遇见他。

<六>
结婚五周年。
他们谁都没有跟谁提起。
可是在他下班回来的时候他看到的是她精心准备的晚餐。
而她看到的是他带给她的实用又精致的礼物。

<七>
她没有安全感。
她睡觉容易在半夜醒来。
她醒来后的第一个反应是摸摸他是不是睡在自己的左边。
很多次她醒来准备用左手去摸他的时候,发现自己的左手被他的右手握在手里。

<八>
他们的家在长江边。夏天会有大的暴雨淹没路面。
他怕她凉了脚,会背着她一直走到水没有淹没路面的地方。
这个时候,他们通常是不讲话的,burberry soldes
他在想她怎么又瘦了。
她在他的背后数他的白发是不是又多了。
有时候数着数着,她的眼泪就掉下来落在他的背上。
他感觉到了,但是他不说,lunettes ray ban,只是把她箍得更紧了一点。

<九>
她总是在做家务的时候,mercurial,做着做着就叫他的名字。
他会闻声而应。
可是再没有下文。
其实她不是找他有事。她只是想确定他是不是在她身边离她并不太远的地方。

<十>
她经常问儿子你爸爸在哪里。
他经常问儿子你妈妈在哪里。
他们通常是前后脚地问。
他们还经常不约而同地跟儿子讲相同的话。
然后被自己的儿子打趣。
他在旁边偷偷地笑,沉默不语。
她却常常是像刚刚恋爱的女生,羞涩地红了脸。

<十一>
他们很老很老了。
他没有头发了。
她没有牙齿了。
可是他们在彼此浑浊的眼里,还是看到了动人的风景。
他们晚上会说很多很多的话,回忆很多很多的往事,笑话彼此做过的傻事。
然后微笑着睡去。
某一天,他们都没有醒过来。
被发现的时候,他们的手是握在一起的。
他们满是皱纹的手指上的结婚戒指锃亮锃亮的。
相关的主题文章:

just use 75 ohm feeder plus ceramic capacitors

the the ◎

meet fingers the moment become bored

recommendations: do not like risk, target inconsistency is difficult to become good partners. skip those who can not contribute the same amount of time, energy and money.

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 03:46

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.082310 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP