标题: christian louboutin collection Disabled beggar girl umbrella for rain hot lead (
mayu4604076
豌豆

UID 18142
精华 0
积分 250
帖子 48
威望 250
艺术币 106
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-11-28
状态 离线
发表于 2011-12-3 17:37  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
christian louboutin collection Disabled beggar girl umbrella for rain hot lead (

if you know the beauteous girl,christian louboutin collection,titillate wail 96060 alternatively bring by sina microblogging private letter to the modern express,design your own air max disabled woman raised more than 130 children ( figure ), told us that she who namely

torrential rain,rainy umbrella body as the paralysis girl

yesterday, friends,moncler peacoat, blooming laugh photo gray sky,is below a gushing rain, a walking disabled by skateboard uncle,soliciting with a hand holding a cup of enamel,ugg on sale, one foot struggling to migrate ahead he's wearing a pearly shirt subsequently apt a thin girl is his umbrella,among order apt reserve the rain with uncle, girls tend to have a uncle umbrella side, his half of the body is exposed outdoor of the umbrella, the rain the. despite the rain drenched shirt spliced apt the back, she still adhere to this position and hike onward with the uncle.  
can be seen from the photographs,nike air shox,street kiosks where folk gather a lot of haven one has to clothes uniforms,yet not one came ahead to help the whole avenue girls and disabled uncle only two folk user sent attention however this umbrella can never block as him, his entire body raining girl,but she has become the maximum beautiful landscape among the storm! the right

period surrounded one daytime this crew of photos aboard the internet flame up. traffic surrounded the west temple equitable as much as 24,uggs boots,air max fitsole men seeking couples in a traffic accident medical first save his,000 times,ugg 80 deputy mayor swept away by the flood to sav, thread over 400, the post has likewise been shoved apt the west temple home friends affectionately wail girls friends, i know i am off sharp contrast. friends friends peruse accordingly,consumers have speculated namely since the stuff taking area user chip among the back door.  

he afterwards upload 19 photos,cautious record of the rain apt obtain disability meanwhile stocks back and uncle after the rain stopped the process, you can see from the image a girl meantime stocks uncle came back,worked apt the canteen among the haven of the crowd approximately her umbrella apt the refuge of the blue clothe who namely feminine,then both hands encircling the girls will brain buried amid her weapon meantime the blue umbrella side skirts girls were likewise touched the girl's head and hands.  
smaller after rain, with two girls and others left the street to the distance walked. in the last diagram the users' golden bridge tj one indifferent laugh user
girl like crying

mr lee said he had equitable wanted apt acquaint two pictures disabled uncle, did never think a girl broke into the camera: who worked over for his umbrella, and i felt quite shocked likewise pushed so he has been holding a camera shoot. would be better. mr. lee said namely he did never know: umbrella scampering back.favor in the canteen, there are five alternatively six folk amid front of a small girl's classmates. seems to prevaricate surrounded the students who cry, poor people with disabilities alternatively how is it that i do not know. lee acclimate a mudu shopping among town,meantime they actually discern them,for the girl's clothes were rainy so easy to admit this phase she namely being umbrella, so i worked to the front of her she was shot in front of of a affirmative face,is what you discern goes on as for why should this crew of photos named

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-11 20:54

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.247297 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP