标题: nike shox turbo Husband and wife to spend 650 yuan to buy pet pig into a 120 pou
jire4891835
芝麻

UID 18173
精华 0
积分 95
帖子 17
威望 95
艺术币 44
阅读权限 20
注册 2011-11-30
状态 离线
发表于 2011-12-6 10:10  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
nike shox turbo Husband and wife to spend 650 yuan to buy pet pig into a 120 pou

six 30, sheng shijia park owners  
perhaps many folk are quite curious, why did i piglet actually,1st i penetrate just like pigs han han,always upturned mouth and a see of plump,actually namely the thrust to buy back.  
we gave it a appoint called peng peng. year and a half ago peng peng came to our kin
as we think, peng peng namely quite greedy,at any duration you longing arch.  
it ambition be spoiled peng peng, yao morning to go to the market sound favor the ad network shoot the donkey's call sound.  
worship it clean,favor trees and bushes in the urine solution,not equitable by home lira.  
duration out for a walk peng peng can peeve a team of small fans,approximately half the children prefer it. of course some people are afraid and do not know take this opportunity apt everyone to advert it namely not going to ached people if you meet it, and wish you longing kindly await for it, you arch it out of curiosity, and afterwards continued apt hike
never thought nearly peng peng can occasion so many people's attention,equitable lack apt continue and peng peng live happily accompany

the saying goes,people are afraid afraid of strong well-known pig peng peng look was very strong,christian louboutin platform, there are 120 pounds heavier.  
shengshi jia peng peng lived within a garden of a two-floor, bedroom 80 square meters. its boss is a couple of young lovers behind 80, james and his girlfriend xiaoman small.  
outsiders visiting beware

my site i call the shots

seven 月 three evening, we went apt sheng shijia park, peng peng would like to see the lives of .  
knocked aboard the door, and xiao-man chan is a small dinner. the table afterward to the big master peng peng namely apt eat the shrimp.  
small chan said peng peng, a small piglet,amenable usually respect to clean. peng peng was within march last year bought a caress from north station, spent $ 650 was only six or seven pounds weight.  
discern a stranger's visit, peng peng sniffed the 1st thigh towards me, and then with the neb arch, continuous annealing tread scared me. at first i thought it was a way to salute me peng peng. i touch it 1 measure long physique,nike air max shop 65 -year-old indian man, 37 years without a bath praying, body color from african apt gray apt white gradient, the hard hair,almost as high as my knee, walking,step an slide,approximately onto the floor of belly fat smart hair dimple.  
i base a quaint situation, since i entered the apartment the moment, peng peng has been staring at me tightly. do i peeve it?  
xiaoman explained: lying aboard a mat to sleep
not access had a small zhan peng peng with food to divert the attention.  
peng peng's home has a six square meters of enclosed balcony. the balcony has a tap a basin the size of the bowl. the owner was not at family during the day while the balcony space is peng peng, peng peng is getting prepared to give food eat and doze doze and eat.  
among order to control its vogue

boss had simply asked to movement the  
small chan said peng peng,nap 17 hours a day and the remaining seven hours,alternatively eating,alternatively seeing as something to eat.  
pumbaa one day eat eight to two meters, seasonal vegetables and fruit snacks namely a day of fruits and vegetables as $ 10 apt purchase it apt eat, this is the amount of weight loss period determined never to tell it open apt eat.  
special diao peng peng's jaws do not eat fresh, the edible never apt eat overnight, all the phase sharing,alternatively arch you!  
peng peng, a great fruit apt eat: eat sugar cane skin spit, eat peaches and other fruits nuclear,ugg for cheap registered trademark combination of planners daughter move 200 pou, would prefer folk to nuclear spit,christian louboutin × 5 man to drive a bmw to sel, spit only eat ruddy bayberry namely never nuclear.  
peng peng appetite because it namely likewise huge and the boss have to control its edible intake, pumbaa is constantly buffet with  
little jim kato's cabinet,within addition apt closed doors,moncler quincy, had tied a cord to discourage peng peng arch opening cabinets, eating rice,nike shox turbo, a delicious kin have put also lofty
said,
5:30 each morning, peng peng,favor an agitate timer,wake up aboard duration nose to issue  
to open the door to peng peng,ugg outlet man eating chicken cohabitation neighbor woman ha, a small chan would never be competent apt siesta late, open the balcony sliding door, peng peng on pidianpidian ran into the pantry of.  
likewise late apt do two small breakfast zhan, can only prefer to give up their breakfast, and peng peng porridge to eat. around six peng peng period apt eat breakfast. drinking porridge, it namely to lie aboard the living room a meantime so the hostess xiaoman obtain it apt approximate xiaoman affectionate see,await until 7:30, chan and xiao-man apt go apt work small, and it obediently went to the balcony and began apt nap it the return of nap
five alternatively six o'clock each evening, the employer have to be aboard duration apt go family otherwise, peng peng aspiration be angry.  
19:00,employer of an blank abdomen 1st apt peng peng burned dinner, and then the couple and afterwards blaze their own meals. it seems, peng peng's position is very high
night 7:00 duration apt invent a hike

guide apt friendly owners wonder

7 o'clock every night, regardless of wind and rain, with peng peng walk apt the area about unshakeable requirements. encounter rainy daytime james ambition hold a small umbrella, peng peng ambition hide in umbrella, the leisurely to the area where the  
downstairs, peng peng 1st bottom the chip of lawn constantly pee,loosen if you have a bowel action small chan will be readily installed with a plastic sack thrown into the trash.  
every inspection in the area peng peng ambition navigate apt residential attribute owners wonder - place merely highest of the well-known than i am.  
as 120 pounds of body, and sometimes walked likewise exhausted peng peng fell down asleep on the roadside. little james patted its belly, it assisted them, continue to rock.  
have a big sister apt clothes glasses, said: actually last night, we see specifically apt the space where the results did never discern today finally saw,nike shox trainers woman in jeans hip candid voyeur camera installed ( figure )! a

however,occasionally a hike will be accidents the evening of august 28 last annual with peng peng xiao-man walking within the region promenade two laps, inattentive, peng peng with a man riding a bicycle escape zhan, and xiao-man look small as a long duration did never find,quite anxious,but also apt the community forums post as help: the return of those who have picked up, re-thank!  
then morning, a small service center apt find the attribute zhan peng peng,very excited a regained sense, borrowed a wheelbarrow, peng peng cheerful apt shove kin
later, they learned that this namely the 1st heat peng peng, and thereafter each 20 days, peng peng ambition be issued once the situation,as three days, especially this time of peng peng irritability. every few days, small chan and xiao-man aboard the extra care to touch its body,apt give spiritual comfort.  
cuddle pig was changed life

it namely the couple's feelings of lubricants

small chan said, since the peng peng, their life is recreation a lot.  
xiaoman said peng peng,occasionally they are the couple who co-ordination among the wind and entire with it,pet it, eat it,moncler nantes, peng peng longer fat, totally contrary to their expectations.  
however,no matter what kind of peng peng changcheng,namely their babe
small chan and xiao-man ready apt obtain marital this annual asked the mini zhan xiao-man: if there are children, and peng peng how apt do?  
small chan said, let the child care peng peng bai!  
xiaoman say that's not prefer we rush children apt eat? ... ...  
once, zhan, and xiao-man outdoor a small something, go home late,louboutin shoes uk, small zhan peng peng distinctly perceive tears surrounded his eyes. small zhan neb acid
since afterwards the couple resolved apt have two folk can civilize there must be one-time home. if they have dinner on the early dinner,phase apt go home with peng peng.

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-9 15:51

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.124524 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP