威望 85
艺术币 42
阅读权限 20
注册 2011-11-14
状态 离线
发表于 2011-12-17 13:11  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
canada goose pas cher, in fact

tranquility tranquility

  meet that time, after then can not go back. on that occasion to speak, silence and then can not open. that time to write, sign off after no longer pick up a pen. i remember once, after no longer be remembered forget. many years later, when i saw these words, i remember i was feeling, just feeling very peaceful and tranquil peace.
  remember that the traces of time, come what year, because i can not see the sun's position, not at all visible. in such an afternoon, the sun still shines on a very warm people, and warm people sleepy. with the sun come to earth, i think there must be confidence in the firm, and gentle smile the moment. and such an ordinary summer time,canada goose femme, i met my friend that the reason i call her my friend, because i know, no matter who, time and geographical away is not deadening.
  peace, tranquility, i am here calling you again, you hear that?
- words from the once the season,canada goose pas cher, i worked with a very xin yi had conversations,canada goose outlet, but we are after all across the side, facing this predicament, as he died yesterday. today there are a hundred jade sun sundial casts a very light and shadow, and then quietly walked him one after another moment, then quiescence. i quietly watched what that white sundial, days when dark.
  dark is good weather, can all do not want a whole day or even one day a lot of chaos. south of the house can not house two, red-off did not want to use it to trap me, i will not. the green yan is always fast, i can not always see her, although we just left. but i can not think of that self-suppression of the individual, peace peace peace i have told you,canada goose prix, you know?
  but we never want to see, the fung did not have a red, blue yan joy, and you, peace, my eyes can not see you, my ears could not see you, how can i use my watch for my eyes to you?
  i was trying to come forward to face the darkness, suddenly, in front of a lake of water from layers of corrugated meet quietly, voices rise and fall as if recounting what i did not come out. i can only see, but the darkness did not let me see what. years later i remember that day in the night again, i will talk about, in fact, true peace came, i did not know.
  and quiet that i did not see the end, when i again saw the time, day quietly lit, well-behaved to me gently light, but i still did not see the face of peace, tranquility tranquility, you fringed across the time when, in fact, i know that person is you. i know that white tassels must be you, and i know i should be aware of not only this.
  lake city, why i walk the streets in your ripples dangqi always hear that voice? why i can not see your day? why i can not help but ask why? i know that our dreams are in this lake, and i left there i would probably never be back again. but i still want to see you, i want to know that i dream of how people in the end face, and somewhere i have been looking for you more than just thousands of years. although i never thought i could find in the lake city wanted. lake city, i know that life is only a small relay, scenic beauty and then i have to leave, so i do not want your meandering, if i can, i promise you in the future.
  peace, when i get out of the city from the lake, i heard if you leave me, which i received the most precious gift. i 'll always keep it until i died that day the world lack.

you may also like,related topics articles:

or lvfeihongshou

ugg greece, my words are written well

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-28 20:55

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.087439 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP