阅读权限 20
注册 2011-11-14
状态 离线
发表于 2011-12-23 16:12  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
ugg online, I love you

you fall in love with the ninth day of

  a: i have a duty to know you
 
  first met nan,ugg online, he is to customers about his glass. small mouth, high legs, stainless steel kind. a large group of people crowded into a flat head, wearing a head drive a drill.
  i tiptoe through the crowd. see enraptured, he was holding a cup. explained to the crowd how his glass how to firm. his hair was slightly curled, it is reasonable to both sides of the separation, look at the past with exquisite and beautiful arc.
  his eyes flash froze. handsome face flashed surprise and hesitation. forehead of sweat, instant freezing. almost all of them are waiting, waiting for the perfect
 
  however, my thoughts have not been able to reach the final question mark, and his face has a new out of the flowers: ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  , also know asked me ah? sound response.
 
  b: you are my fairy
 
  since the help of the busy,ugg learzen, he had no sense i do not drink coffee, this is a very simple principle. chose the side of the road, the plan had intended to buy new clothes, had bad luck in this weekend once again stranded.
  good layout socrates cafe, grass green with a touch of beige, look at the past is very seductive. music all around, like water flowing, mi yang zhao irish bagpipes. the atmosphere, neither publicity nor a low-key, is my favorite.
  out the window, down the west shed an afterglow of the sunset through the windows to play in the nan white nose, look at the past shiny and handsome. the most hateful is a gold rimmed glasses, his bookish and masculinity actually expressed most vividly, like most of the commercials on the western male model. i do not deny, i like nan, because in an instant, my nan had a lens to see the fire kind of red cloud.
  drinking coffee is good, although i used to drink coffee is very annoying. but in front of nan, i nod in a trial of strength coffee drink. nan says to him: cylinder of the pair of opposite nan talking eyes, the middle is that the end of lonely little goldfish.
 
  see her shed tears of a whole cylinder, you see! my heart is faint to be touched,ugg nederland online, nan's eyes suddenly felt like a beautiful star, like a fairy tale.
 
  he did not speak, only slightly surprised to see me, look set to set.
 
  he laughed, suddenly bowed his head for a long time; hand stroking my long hair disorder, said: c: do not care, i am still ahead
 
  nan every day to see me. far, he rode over the subway; in the evening after five.
  he never hit tie, neck hung a red heart-shaped pendant, very eye-catching manner. laugh when the lips have a good arc, depression and restrained, like most of tony leung.
  nan said, but he can not see me, he was not accustomed to no me! i look at his second job, he can not be late, can not leave early, but not absenteeism ... ... otherwise he would be nailed to the cross of love!
  i said: while gently flowing.
  a week, we love the rapid warming in full swing. if it is not in that one night, i saw his cold-blooded way, i even decided to surrender myself, to do his life forever captured. after all, can i see.
  weekend, the old rules, i have become accustomed to waiting for him. this time, however, he did not come. i am a bit disappointed that a person eat a bowl of lanzhou noodles. i clearly remember, he once said: look i was his second job, if he does not leave absenteeism ... ... so in the end he gone? women in love, ah, always fear and trepidation! any sign of trouble, would feel uneasy. moreover, his phone did not play one? in the end he gone do? a telephone call in the past, no one answered. resort, there are cold response: sound seems to me a century apart, indifference was incredible. maybe he and i, really just a pair of passers-by it: the familiar eyes, strange soul, strange city we are still strangers to each other ... in fact ... never mind him, hang! a walk!
  eyes hold back the tears, the heart rapidly falling. flashing along the pedestrian street, walking aimlessly. ear of the wind, hit in the face, a hint of pain. very much like the winter rain fell on her chest, cold and wet. no matter, ignore, walk along the street i am still ahead.
  no matter, ignore, along nanjing street, i am still ahead. ignore the crowd, ignoring the scenery, still ignore the clear tears in nan smile ... ... glass heart children,ugg nederland, gradually fragmented into flakes.
  do not know how long to go, actually went to the riverside walks. twelve is, people vaguely and iii left. hundred meters, circular stone bench at the pavilion, a woman pulled a man's hand softly decorated weep. the man carrying the body, side bow, one must never go look. i did not wish such a landscape view, and too busy reading other people's stories, indifferent.
  i suddenly froze, suddenly hit between the mine was: because i hear, said this man is none other than i love nan.
  i turned around i fly to escape the step. nan is the voice behind the panic, he aloud to jinghan ... but, to no avail, a taxi speed is more than 11 road faster.
 
  d: love your ninth day
 
  hiding in a small rented house, a groggy sleep forever. evening, seven o'clock, when the boot. information flowing down like snowflakes, there were numerous, overwhelming:
  >   he is not worried about their sins! ... i feel very bad yesterday, so there is no effort to say a lot ... you can see, in fact, the last of her i have to say. really, i had enough of her struggle, in fact this story should end early!
  her childhood and mother, eighteen came to the city, unaccompanied. i found her at the outplacement office, she was carrying two cloth bags, tie a big thick black tails child, look around. she told me: her name is ling, yang eye in full sad, pathetic and stubborn. i hired her as a caregiver. i originally wanted to make good on her, but a year later, i found out she had a man, and more than one she not only refused to admit that they do not want to let go! i broke up with her several times to mention, she always cried and begged me; a soft-hearted bear blamed for her ... ... this time, she came to me, i want her to make the most thorough farewell! it happened again she had last night ... so have to see the scene! of course, i know i unforgivable. but please believe me the last time, i love you, from the heart! could you give me the opportunity to apologize! even if it is the last time? you do not approve, i have the courage to knock you off zero-day night the door! lighting is very dark, not see the ground there is no blood and i panicked, ran three steps and two steps down the stairs to go! the stairs, i bumped a mountain. he tried to bare-faced look, but found his arms are tightly by a crowd in his arms. ear the sound, low and hoarse: i have sinned, but i should have a chance of rehabilitation? , then you should not leave me, resolutely not! abundant, we also chose a table near the window goes, but also chose the same location that day. the table is the same table, the location is the same position, only a small goldfish has been replaced by the two: how all of a sudden change two now? hey hey hey ...   
you may also like,related topics articles:

ugg nederland, stones for the pen

ugg nederland online, forced him to resign. he reluctantly

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 00:51

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.100461 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP