威望 30
艺术币 19
阅读权限 10
注册 2011-12-15
状态 离线
发表于 2011-12-29 15:12  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
nike free 3.0, my brother and I grew up slowly

simple and honest father, shrewd mother

parents of that era, blind, or theme, free love that dare not shexiang's. and my dad was honest and honest way, free love is estimated to have certain difficulties oh! dad was very good, very good, is bad language; mother will perfect that a relative, look not beauties, at least a standard of beauty, speaks also reasoned, people nod commendable. so i often joked with her father to marry my mother that he was picking up a great deal of.
addition we parents just started dating a few years that i do not know, hit me from the womb is almost not seen since i came out of their red face, as if a dispute is small, which of course i could see dad be withheld. in fact, dad's temper was very irritable, can be in front of his mother is not in temper, a thing really points down so mean a thing oh! because of poor speech father, so every time and my mom fight a few sentences, a language he does not, or choose to listen to, or hurry away, and later other mother gas consumption did not come back another crop crop and mother to catch a few words, funny mother happy about, very interesting.
remember several times i asked my mom how the huiyanshizhu fancy my father's, mother scoff and said: expression, she said eloquently: as the days went live, my brother and i grew up slowly, day by day vicissitudes of the parents grow old, my mother feel more and more the father was a very good man, said here, my mother's mouth showing a faint a smile.
later i learned from her mouth, in fact, the father not stupid, exactly is a master of love fishes. kindly grandmother who recalled the past: understanding parents are distant relatives through the father's home, to see the mother when the father is estimated that the moment he entered the siege of. unfortunately, just know that nothing would still feel his mother, the father approached the hospitality is indifferent. dad has always been bad words, so try a few times after the failure of her father in a timely manner to change the strategy - began beating about the bush!
father's tactics in the year i now seem very far-sighted strategic vision: the mother had a brother above, there is a weanling brother, is my two uncles ah,nike free sko, dad started from their start with. every time i go my grandmother, father and mother is drawing near impossible, that is simply wishful thinking at the time was estimated to be the father unthinkable. however, it is wise father every time he would go to the movies with my two brother in law, what gadgets to buy some candy, not much money to spend (that year also lacks money to the poor), but can i have two uncle amused pidianpidian.
i most admire is the deepest winter, whether the father is, or what, he do not love to sleep late,moncler donna, got up early every day. so go to grandma's time, when early in the morning he would up and finished cleaning the front of the soil site, he again picked tank full of water, if they are not up and grandmother, her father took a small stool static quietly sitting in front of a daze. up and make breakfast and then other grandmother, the father will go very consciously went to pot pot roast. grandmother is to look in the eyes of music in my heart, i feel it that even though children silly, but very real, very diligent, to marry the girl his heart at ease.
grandmother was the most funny thing is my mom asked my dad is valid and means for, not to think about, and before opening my mother, my youngest brother in law they clamored: ! his family to eat watermelon with sugar cane, he took me more optimistic about the film, others good! ...
parents wedding is very simple, new homes are walls, is the father and his father (my grandfather, huh, huh) a little bit of mud puzzle together. after her mother married here, dad, whether at home or in the village, the status are significantly increased. because my mom is amazing eloquence, see also my dad is not used to silence bullied by others, often other people say will always convincing.
second year of marriage, i would grab my brother went to the house first, and another year i also live up to expectations, ruqierzhi! in fact, i had expectations of the fishes is negative, because my parents wanted a girl. however, this does not affect my parents love me, they are still well pleased. dad was busy every day in the fields outside the farm work, at home with my mother and brother, also a lot of busy household,moncler vendita, one person at a father and mother to me and my brother in his arms, sitting on mats outside shade said with a smile, are more than mother said, my father smile more.
grandmother said her mother heard a child birth to a serious illness, the body is not very good, often uncomfortable. each father will be very considerate to serve his mother, cooking, laundry, retired and sit on my mother to accompany her to talk. but then my brother and i to go to school, economic conditions at home a little bit nervous, when the rural labor force began to shift to the city, and their father and uncle went out to work out. before i left my father every time with my brother and i would say a lot of times, was heard to forget, now think of it is really quite moving. and dad just go out every few days like mother are very lost, and now think we were really too small, do not understand anything.
honest dad, smart mom!
without touching words, and my father gave my mother the love of practical real haven; not impressive feat, my mother gave my father behind the flat fanfan's tacit support. love, and sometimes do not need too many words, perhaps a look sufficient.
mom and dad,nike free 3.0, i love you! we are happy to be together!

you may also like,related topics articles:

nike free run 2,

nike free, there is the taste of fantasy mermaid

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-3-29 02:59

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.089843 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP