标题: new perfumes Rick Ross Officially Signs New Maybach Music Artist, “The Ink Is F
wujunhonld52
豌豆

UID 18801
精华 0
积分 127
帖子 25
威望 127
艺术币 60
阅读权限 20
注册 2012-1-5
状态 离线
发表于 2012-2-2 18:32  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
new perfumes Rick Ross Officially Signs New Maybach Music Artist, “The Ink Is F

after weeks of speculation and rumor,ugg ミニ, rick ross has officially inked roc nation’s wale to his own maybach music artist roster. read the rest after the jump

“it had to be done..2011 gonna be serious situation rt @rickyrozay: @wale it’s a lifestyle.”
source
ross also elaborated on his wale co-sign and what he brings to the table.
a week prior, wale hinted at plans of signing to ross’ imprint.
“maybach music,” wale tweeted december 10th.
“new year, new sounds,ugg オーストラリア, new deal, same olubowale 2011 is gonna be beautiful , glory be to god.” (wale’s twitter)
“i look for next year to be an even bigger year,” ross said in an interview. “we just brought jah cure to the team. that’s one of the biggest reggae superstars in the game. we just did a deal with that. look for that first quarter. i’m talking to an artist out of philly that i think is the future of philly. meek millz, i’m talking to him right now about maybach music. as well as i’m talking to wale.” (the source)
around mid-december, ross revealed his intent to sign wale and philadelphia-bred emcee meek millz to his label.
issuing a tweet to rapradar.com owner elliott wilson reading “the ink dry. lets go,” wale’s placement on maybach music has now been confirmed.
“wale is a hustler,new perfumes,” ross added. “i feel he’s one record away from being the next n*gga. he’s just a naturally fly n*gga. slick talking n*gga. that’s right up my alley. i just think that comradery, riding with rozay, it’ll mean that much more. i feel he’s one record away. as well as meek millz.” (the source)
with the maybach music group still in a middle of a bidding war,ugg bailey, the man himself, wale has confirmed that he officially inked his deal with rozay’s empire, but is still being managed by roc nation. congrats! (rap radar)
related articles:

http://wythecountybassmasters.com/discussion/index.php?topic=103917.msg165101#msg165101

http://demo1.cyber.net.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1415142&extra=

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-11 01:43

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.133046 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP