标题: mulberry bag sale News J Cole Announces Tour| Says He’s ‘Impatient’ As Relea
jinfan057
土豆

UID 18759
精华 0
积分 259
帖子 73
威望 259
艺术币 156
阅读权限 30
注册 2012-1-3
状态 离线
发表于 2012-2-12 14:28  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
mulberry bag sale News J Cole Announces Tour| Says He’s ‘Impatient’ As Relea

october 12th
philadelphia, pa (electric factory)
having been featured on tours with rihanna and drake, and having made an appearance on jay-z’s track “a star is born” (blueprint 3), j cole is no stranger to touring frequently and working with top artists from the game.
december 2nd
germany (tbd)
november 19th
sheffield, uk (academy)
september 29th
winston salem, nc (winston salem state university)
september 19th
denver, co (the ogden)
november 5th
bournemouth, uk (bic/tinietempah uk arena tour)
september 11th
miami,uggs outlet uk, fl (revolutions)
october 2nd
atlanta, ga (tabernacle)
november 12th
birmingham, uk (institute)
november 30th
brussels, belgium (vk*)
september 21st
phoenix, az (the venue)
december 6th
gothenburg, sweden (parken)
october 31st
liverpool, uk (echo arena/tinietempah uk arena tour)
december 7th
stockholm, sweden (nalen)
october 7th
detroit, mi (royal oak)
“it feels good, but i find myself getting more and more stressed as the album date is coming, my temper is short,” j cole told allhiphop.com. “i’m getting mad. i’m anxious, but impatient. i’ve been very patient up until this point, now the closer it gets the more impatient i get, like i’m ready to drop.”
august 23rd
vancouver, bc (vogue)
november 6th
birmingham, uk (lg arena/tinietempah uk arena tour)
october 20th
baltimore, md (sound stage)
source
december 3rd
copenhagen,mulberry bag sale, denmark (vega)
september 17th
austin, tx (emos)
“i think we all go the same day,ナイキ t90, that ill, period, so its a good day for hip-hop, you should go out and support all those albums, me, k.r.i.t., yelawolf, 9th [wonder], phonte if i’m not mistaken drop on that day, ” j cole told allhiphop.com.
november 8th
cardiff, uk (motorpoint arena/ tinie tempah uk arena tour)
september 6th
london, on (music hall london)
october 9th
chicago, il (house of blues)
november 1st
new castle, uk (metro radio arena/tinietempah uk arena tour)
october 21st
albany, ny (armory)
october 6th
kalamazoo, mi (kalamazoo state theatre)
september 7th
montreal, qc (club soda)
october 23rd
providence, ri (lupo’s)
september 14th
houston, tx (warehouse live)
december 4th
malmo, sweden (babel)
november 17th
glasgow, uk (abc)
october 25th
new york, ny (best buy theatre)
december 1st
amsterdam,ナイキ エア, holland (melkweg)
november 7th
manchester, uk (men arena/tinie tempah uk arena tour)
october 14th
norfolk, va (old dominion university)
november 24th
bristol, uk (academy)
november 18th
liverpool, uk (academy)
october 13th
charlotte, nc (fillmore)
november 26th
norway (waterfront / uea)
below are the following tour dates for the “cole world…world tour”:
september 3rd
toronto, on (sound academy)
august 31st
winnipeg, mb (garrick center)
november 4th
london, uk (o2 arena/tinietempah uk arena tour)
september 22nd
los angeles, ca (club nokia)
december 10th
berlin, germany (tbd)
october 4th
cleveland, oh (house of blues)
in an interview with allhiphop.com earlier this month, j cole revealed he was excited, yet stressed over the release of his album.
august 27th
calgary, ab (flames central)
september 10th
orlando, fl (the beacham theatre)
october 22nd
worcester, ma (palladium)
september 15th
new orleans, la (house of blues)
the follow up single will be “can’t get enough” featuring trey songz. j cole plans to shoot that video in barbados.
november 22nd
cambridge, uk (junction)
september 20th
albuquerque, nm (sunshine theater)
october 15th
elizabeth city, nc (elizabeth city state university)
november 14th
south hampton, uk (university)
december 12th
paris, france (la cigale)
j cole produced most of the album himself including the lead single “work out,” which premiered this month on bet.
november 13th
cardiff, uk (solus)
august 25th
edmonton, ab (edmonton events centre)
october 8th
milwaukee, wi (the rave)
september 16th
dallas, tx (southside music hall)
the highly anticipated release for the roc nation artist will start in vancouver on august 23rd and will finish out in december in paris, france.
dubbed the “cole world…world tour”, fans will get hear j cole performing an assortment of hits from his new project cole world: the sideline story, along with material from his releases friday night lights and any given sunday pt.1 and pt. 2.
november 2nd
glasgow, uk (secc/tinietempah uk arena tour)
december 8th
oslo, norway (rockefeller)

august 30th
saskatoon, sk (odeon theatre)
september 23rd
san francisco, ca (regency)
october 16th
myrtle beach, sc (house of blues)
november 20th
manchester, uk (academy 2)
j cole is gearing up for a tour across the u.s., canada and europe in support of his debut album, cole world: the sideline story, which will be released on september 27th.
november 11th
london, uk (electric ballroom)
october 19th
washington, dc (fillmore)
related articles:

http://www.juliaann.com/cgi-bin/yabb/yabb.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1328688312;start=0

http://www.greenincommon.com/blogs/posts/jinfan835

顶部
[广告]
guoling26
芝麻

UID 18846
精华 0
积分 27
帖子 20
威望 27
艺术币 44
阅读权限 10
注册 2012-1-7
状态 离线
发表于 2012-2-13 13:08  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
canada goose chateau Audio ABC Environment (Austr

abc new england north west nsw 10 feb 2012
pm 10 feb 2012
home news opinion features video audio blog exclusives -->
all topics -->
filter by topic
life on the tiny pacific ocean territory of norfolk island has slowed down somewhat because of an acute shortage of petrol. the island of less than 2,nike running,000 people has run out of petrol supplies,buy canada goose, and it will be several days befo… more
qld country hour 10 feb 2012
tiny goodooga, a town with 250 residents in the far north of nsw, becomes an island today with flood waters cutting the last remaining access road out of town. more
pm 10 feb 2012
is friday fish and chip night at your place? you may have noticed the price of fish has shot up in recent years and some types of fish are getting harder to find. more
sewage pollution continues to render oxley creek unsafe and residents are demanding to know what other nasties are in there. more
moree nurses making sure their community receives the best care in the flood emergency more
farmers and graziers are preparing for more water than they've ever seen before. don perkins lives south of dirranbandi at his proper… more
pm 10 feb 2012
pm 9 feb 2012
the world today 10 feb 2012
-->
despite the us approval of two nuclear reactors - the first since the three mile island accident more than 30 years ago - the nuclear industry still has big financial problems, according to platts analyst professor steve thom… more
pm 9 feb 2012
this afternoon authorities will be making a decision as to whether st george residents can return home. the bureau says the balonne r… more
increasing immunity to calicivirus and the end of the drought are combining to increase rabbit numbers. authorities are confident in new methods replacing the virus, but legal uncertainty in victorian legislation is holding b… more
all climate change energy food forests green business green living health land management murray darling basin nature oceans & reefs pollution transport waste water weather abc south west wa 10 feb 2012
hydrologist with the bureau, jess carey says the height of the water at dirrinbandi is at 5.45 metres and the height of the warrego a… more
an angry member of the public today accosted a key witness at the flood inquiry. dam expert mark babister had finished giving evidence in which he backed the actions of the four flood engineers when a man confronted him and c… more
the flight engineer spoiled the evening by saying,nike air max running shoes, number four engine's failed. more
bush telegraph 10 feb 2012
on twitter for the latest environment updates.
hydrology expert, mark babister,canada goose chateau, has told the queensland flood inquiry that a greater release of water from the wivenhoe dam would have lessened the impact of last year's flood event, but would also have been unjustifiably ri… more
the victorian government has extended its funding offer for the proposed hrl dual gas project in the latrobe valley. earlier this week the federal government backed away from two solar projects that failed to meet key milesto… more
bush telegraph 10 feb 2012
filter by content type
you are here
abc brisbane 10 feb 2012
authorities in new zealand are considering a criminal prosecution in the wake of a report released on the christchurch earthquake today. it shows that the deadliest building in the quake a year ago did not meet building stand… more
follow @abcenvironment
am 10 feb 2012
the world today 10 feb 2012
the snowy river alliance is accusing the victorian government of breaching the law and ignoring the views of environment groups in proposing a nominee to represent them on the snowy scientific committee. but the victorian wat… more
related articles:

http://yourefer.net/pg/blog/wujunhonuv08

http://www.socio.su/blog.php?user=wujunhonmg56&blogentry_id=980153

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-28 04:20

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.120364 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP