帖子 102
威望 520
艺术币 214
阅读权限 50
注册 2012-2-10
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-14 13:06  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
jimmychoo New Balance 2011 Fall Winter NB 997

taking a?break back and forth from the a great deal more popular silhouettes like the 1500 and 574,karen millen cocktail dress, new balance beans going to be the rarely have you heard 997 and for the 2011 fall/winter season. coming all over the a yellowish suede north,jimmychoo,going to be the sneaker features navy orange accents throughout the going to be the “n” logo as if that's the case as an all in one pinch to do with crimson all over the going to be the calcaneus surface the sneakers are available at the present time at decide upon new balance accounts including up there store
related articles:

sale gucci new vans california 2012 spring era 48

ugg ニットブーツ sunday’s best-8 15-8 21 11 “week all over the review”

顶部
[广告]
ubcmamgdcssb
苹果

UID 18492
精华 0
积分 197
帖子 193
威望 197
艺术币 384
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-12-17
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-15 18:10  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
The University and College Union noted

uk university heads' pay has leapt 8 per cent to an average of ?177,844 a year – about ?40,000 more than most cabinet ministers, and almost three times more than mps.
the news may fuel taxpayer concerns that much of the public spending increase of recent years has gone towards higher salaries at the top rather than improved services.
the figures, based on a survey by times higher education and grant thornton, the accountants, also suggests an at times tenuous link between pay and seniority in the public sector.
the university and college union noted, for example, that 56 vice-chancellors enjoy a higher salary for running their campuses than the prime minister, who runs the country.
it said: “the union is concerned that vice-chancellors' pay goes largely unchecked and there appears to be no clear principles that determine how big the rises are or why they are awarded.” it added: “academic staff are subjected to much greater scrutiny in terms of their pay and ucu believes vice-chancellors should not be immune to such analysis.”
but universities uk, the trade body for university heads,franklin marshall, said: “vice-chancellors' pay reflects the competitive global environment in which uk higher education institutions operate. universities are highly complex businesses with an average annual turnover of over ?100m and, as such,air jordan, require vice-chancellors with the necessary experience and talent to meet this challenge.”
英国大学校长年薪上涨了8%,平均达到17.7844万英镑,比多数政府部长高出约4万英镑,几乎是下院议员薪资的3倍。
这一消息可能会引发纳税人的担忧:最近几年公共开支增幅的很大一部分可能是用于高层加薪,而没有改善服务。
根据《泰晤士报高等教育增刊》(times higher education)和会计师事务所均富国际(grant thornton)的一项调查得出的数据还显示,公共部门的薪资和资历有时联系很小。
例如,英国大学与院校联合会(university and college union)指出,管理学校的56位大学校长的薪资高于管理国家的首相。
该机构表示:“联合会担心,大学校长的薪资基本上没有受到审查,abercrombie and fitch,似乎没有明确的原则来确定薪资涨幅或上涨理由。”该机构补充称:“学术人员的薪资受到了更为严格的审查,联合会认为,louboutin pas cher,大学校长们也不应免受审查。”
然而,英国大学校长工会组织——英国大学联合会(universities uk)表示:“大学校长的薪资反映了英国高等教育机构所处的竞争性国际环境,mercurial vapor。高校的业务高度复杂,平均年营业额超过1亿英镑,因此,大学校长们必须具备应对这种挑战所必需的经验和才能。”相关的主题文章:

ps download

long-term work

when i leave this world , you watched me leave you by my side , i can happily go to paradise travel . so , in any case do not forget , i have always loved you .

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-27 21:19

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.103857 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP