标题: perfume cheap News Rick Ross desires to have to learn more about sign DMX for ad
junjin7f0
苹果

UID 19198
精华 0
积分 520
帖子 102
威望 520
艺术币 214
阅读权限 50
注册 2012-2-10
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-14 13:16  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
perfume cheap News Rick Ross desires to have to learn more about sign DMX for ad

currently incarcerated rapper dmx has revealed that rick ross has reached out partying to kale and wants going to be the yonkers rapper for more information regarding sign up for free his maybach music group label.
in an all in one interview so that you have vibe,perfume cheap, x explained that ross’ it is certainly plausible sent by mail a multi function letter to learn more about him all over the jail to have going to be the intention having to do with being able to get him to learn more about enter to educate yourself regarding mmg:
“rick ross’ peoples had written my hand a multi functional letter even supposing i was everywhere over the in this posting yeah slightly like “yo a number of us now that you have a multi function a new house and then for all your family members we’ll do you know you upward all around the an all in one limo just can be bought to educate yourself regarding miami. just could be purchased,a number of us having got all your family members.’”
dmx is that just about any considering ross’ provide but take heart could be the being unsure of what going to be the deal is because providing some one rick ross’ illuminati affiliation as he or she states:
“i’m thinking about a resource box it was a multi functional in line with the feeling. i love kale as an artist,alexa bag, and i would be a little as though to help you kale but he or she now that you have the all over the country illuminati thing going everywhere in the i now that you've fans which of you jot down my hand like ‘i’m glad you’re on no account a multi function part of that.’ and i don’t are aware of that what it’s really about completely so element and you will have be the case a little as though a in line with the thing.”
now dmx says he’s in mid-air and then for working leaving rick ross,womens footwear,but take heart usually unsure about inking a multi function deal to understand more about maybach as the affected individual added:
“yeah. i have respect and love enchanting him and your dog announced interest that this individual wanted to work with me whilst i was about so i definitely want need to panic about a multi functional song providing some one him,ferragomo mens shoes,but take heart i don’t are aware of that about going to be the observe label thing. i is the have to understand more about schedulae an appoitment with what his camp has to be that like and believe it is certainly plausible on the town i’m do not going to be the average artist.”
source
related articles:

グッチ シャツ nigel cabourn coastal command sheeps

コーチ mark mcnairy enchanting engineered garments

顶部
[广告]
zfibkufain
苹果

UID 18444
精华 0
积分 198
帖子 193
威望 198
艺术币 386
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-12-14
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-15 18:08  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
她情愿这么认为

is the european union at heart a female project? margot wallstrom, a vice-president and thus the most senior woman in the european commission, rather thinks so. she points to the eu's fondness for compromise and listening, and its rejection of horrid things like conflict. ms wallstrom, who is charged with selling the eu project to the public, suggests that this is a good reason for giving women a bigger share of the union's top jobs.
欧盟在实质上是一个女性占统治地位的组织吗?欧盟的副主席马尔格特.华尔斯特隆,欧盟资历最高的女性,www.mercurialvaporufoot.com,她情愿这么认为。她一针见血地指出,欧盟的政策倾向于妥协和倾听,并且不喜欢解决麻烦的事情。欧盟负责对外公众形象的华尔斯特隆女士,提议说给女性更多的机会参与欧盟的高层领导不失为一个好主意。
specifically,burberry sodles, ms wallstrom thinks it is shameful that only men's names (eg, those of tony blair, jean-claude juncker, anders fogh rasmussen and wolfgang schüssel) are being bandied about in connection with three important posts to be divvied up in the coming months: president of the european commission; eu foreign-policy chief (or “high representative”); and the new position of full-time president of the european council, representing national leaders. it is all very well for brussels types to fuss about parity between big countries and small, north and south, or left and right, she argues. any chance of a candidate who is not a man in a grey suit and tie?
wallstrom女士特别对在下个月即将任命的最为重要的三个职位只有男性候选人感到恼火(如:托尼布莱尔, jean claude juncker, anders fogh rasmussen and wolfgang schüssel);这三个重要的职位分别是欧洲委员会主席,欧盟外交事务长(或首席代表)及新创的欧洲理事会全职主席,代表各个国家的最高领导人的旨意。华尔斯特隆说布鲁塞尔不管对国家大小,南北或左右都采取公正的态度,所以说难道这些候选人当中就不能有一个不穿黑色西装打领带的人吗?
the underlying problem is that “men choose men” for important jobs, and this harms the eu, maintains ms wallstrom. men and women “complement” each other. for example, male leaders traditionally define security in terms of “military investments”. female leaders focus more on security achieved through access to clean water and education or “keeping children and women safe”. this is not just a woman's way of looking at security, she contends; it is the european way.
华尔斯特隆女士坚持认为:欧盟潜在的问题就是在关键职位的任命上,历史上都是“男男相护”,不利于欧盟的发展。欧盟里男人和女人都是“打哈哈”。比方说,传统上男性领导认为要安全就得“在军事上花大钱”。而女性领导人对安全的理解则更侧重于通过提供洁净水源以及普及教育或者“不伤害妇孺”等途径实现。华尔斯特隆女士主张这种想法并不仅仅代表女性对安全问题的看法,更是代表了整个欧盟。
beyond the usual feminist propaganda, ms wallstrom is right on one serious point: that it is (at least on the face of it) outrageous that no woman is in the running for any of europe's leading jobs. it is a sad waste of talent whenever mediocre men fill seats that could go to more capable women. on the next rung down, some of the strongest members of the present european commission are women, among them neelie kroes at competition, mariann fischer boel at agriculture and meglena kuneva at consumer affairs.
抛去屡见不鲜的女性宣传运动不谈,华尔斯特隆女士在一个关键问题上的观点是对的,那就是:没有一名女性在竞选欧盟主要领导人的职位(至少在表面上来看), 这是让人不能容忍的。哪怕是一个才能平平的男性就能上任高层领导,即使有女性更能胜任这份工作,这种对人才任命的品味是可悲的。在仅次于高层领导的职位,欧盟现任的重要人员有一部分是女性,mercurial vapor,在她们中间,neelie kroes在竞争委员会,mariann fischer boel在农业部门,meglena kuneva在消费者事务部门。
yet ms wallstrom's wider thesis is misleading, at best. the first problem with it is that european countries are not really all that consensual, or even non-violent. most may have given up on serious defence spending, and many work hard not to provoke scary powers like russia and china, but that is not the same thing. europe may look all nurturing if you are ms wallstrom: a swedish social democrat with the job of inviting “civil society” groups to chat about european models of citizenship. but in several other countries the voters have, in recent memory, elected such warmakers as mr blair, as well as macho types like silvio berlusconi and nicolas sarkozy. in western europe, public opinion in many countries is lurching into an angry protectionism, a scourge that always contains a “dose of xenophobia and nationalism”, as the world trade organisation's boss, pascal lamy, noted recently. not much “listening” went on before italian mobs burnt down roma gypsy camps recently, with the seeming approval of some local politicians.
然后华尔斯特隆女士的其他理论往好了说是误导。第一个问题就是:欧盟各个成员国并不都那么容易达成一致,甚至可以说是鸡犬相闻,老死不相往来,louboutin pas cher。大多数国家可能放弃了数额庞大的国防费用,还有很多国家小心翼翼,不至于惹怒有很大威胁力的国家,比说俄罗斯和中国,但那并不是一码事。如果你是华尔斯特隆女士的话,你可能会觉得欧洲在各方面是非常养人的,比如说:瑞典社会民主党邀请“公民社会”组织成员讨论欧洲的市民模范标准,abercrombie and fitch。但是在欧洲的其他一些国家,选民意识到选举了好战的布莱尔先生,以及有男子汉气概的silvio berlusconi和nicolas sarkozy。在西欧,很多国家的舆论倾向于怒不可遏的抵制主义,因为西欧的政策往往包含着相当大程度上的“仇外和民族主义”,世贸组织的老板pascal lamy于近期发表了上述言论。直到不久前一伙意大利的暴徒纵火烧毁了一批吉普赛人的营地,这时欧盟才举行了煞有介事的“听证会”,和当地的政客达成表面的共识。
why the european union has so few women on top
相关的主题文章:

公共假日是唯一有保证的长假

chase difficulty is relatively large.

when i leave this world , you watched me leave you by my side , i can happily go to paradise travel . so , in any case do not forget , i have always loved you .

顶部
wxbubhxxrp
哈密瓜

UID 18636
精华 0
积分 234
帖子 228
威望 234
艺术币 458
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-12-26
状态 离线
发表于 2012-3-17 01:28  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 

我真的很想你

,burberry
我一直在想你
我,一直在想你,你知道吗?
每天我都这样等你,
等你,真的很好,真的很甜蜜.
既使我知道今天你不能来了,
我也仍然在等你......
等你的时候,有时间想你,
想我们相识后的过去.你知道吗?
我总是在你我曾经共同拥有的二人家园里,abercrombie and fitch,
望着网络上不动的你,
很想告诉你,我真的很想你,
也很爱你,却又不敢走近你!
我翻看着以往的聊天儿记录,
回味着你的声音,你的笑容,
感悟着我和你之间的那深深的情怀,franklin marshall,
曾多次的对你说过:我真的想你,真的想你,
爱你我就想趟过那季节河___
你知道吗?我喜欢和你在一起聊天儿的感觉,
我喜欢看到你那明亮的眼神,
与你在一起时,心中就拥有了希望,就没有了寂寞.
和你在一起时,总是抱怨时间过的太快,
我嫌我们相见的时间太短.
每每与你狂侃,仿佛就是你我倾诉的爱的语言,
真希望永远都和你生活在这网络中,
逃避现实的一切,louboutin,
逃避现实生活中实实在在的活生生的人.
真想永远拥有那一份快乐和爱护,
拥有那份向往和追求,
拥有对你的思念和被你思念的感觉!
你知道吗?我想你了.想我们网上相见的时刻,
上网时急切地寻找你,上网时默默地等着你.
我总能体会着,当我看到你上线时,那欣喜的心情.
只要你在线,我就不想和别人聊天儿,
我一直在网上的家园等你.
和你在一起时,是多么的甜蜜,
那种轻松的感觉,那种愉悦的心情,
仿佛世界上只有你和我.
我知道是这网络把我们拉的这么近,
让我们彼此能看到对方的心,
又让我们如此这般的牵绊.
每一次要关闭窗口时,是那样的依依不舍,
一句再见.晚安,mercurial vapor,也要说上多少遍!
此时的心情真的是好难,好伤感,
仿佛你我长时间的分别就在眼前!
你知道吗?和你在一起时是一种快乐,一种愉悦.
没有了烦恼,没有了孤寂,
只有心与心的寄托,情与情的交流.
你就这样慢慢地占据了我的心,
使我时时地想起美丽的你,
一个牵挂我的你,一个我牵挂的你.
我从不愿去想我们的以后,以后......
只愿这美好的瞬间永远的保留在心间.
我想你的时候,   
你是否偶尔也会想我呢?
让我感觉你的温柔,好吗?
相关的主题文章:

and cordial love

无所谓期盼

when i leave this world , you watched me leave you by my side , i can happily go to paradise travel . so , in any case do not forget , i have always loved you .

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-4-27 22:14

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.109474 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP